The lovely people from Independent Fashion Bloggers picked one of my previous posts in their weekly roundup. It's my third feature and I'm truly honoured. Here are 19 other fabulous must see posts.
Halloween HautenessIf there is one holiday people who love dressing up love, it's Haloween! The day when you can dress up, go over the top, and have a lot of fun. If you do not know what you are going to be this year, take a look at the links for this week and you'll get plenty of inspiration. Maybe even remember you have the fixings for something fabulous right in your closet!
Links à la Mode: October 30th
- Affordorable: What Exactly is a Gillet?
- Corporate Chic: Self Taught Artist: Christina O.
- DressCode:HighFashion: 10 Black & Orange High Fashion Looks for Halloween
- Elisfa: Flowers Illustrated
- Everyday Starlet: Barbara Streisand in Funny Girl Costume
- Head 2 Heels: Ode to Winter: Cozy Style Options
- Hunting in Heels: This Season's Most Expensive Pieces
- It Takes Two Fashion: Reversed Photoshopping
- ModaVracha's Spot: Psychologist Larissa Bruin Of From Hats To Heels Blog Is A Popcorn Addict
- Petite Mode Fille: What Would Happen If I Wore That
- Purushu Arie: Fashion History: 7 Photographs From The Early 20th Century
- Random Musings: DIY Embellished Open Shoulder Blouse
- Steph Strays: Blogging Lessons From The Man Repeller
- StyleCurated: Q&A With Camile Hardwick
- That Paki Blog: On Compromising Creativity
- The Daily Luxe: Trend Translation: The Blanket Coat
- The Style Convict: Halloween Hocus Pocus Looks
- The Sweet Seed: Vintage Shopping for Halloween
- Try It On Me: Halloween Costume: Pretty In Pink
- Wishing for Chanel: Halloween for The Fashion Conscious